Internet banking system is an online Banking System, which helps the Customers to make online transactions. In this banking system when user enter his customer id and password. Then it will display the list of transactions like balance enquiry, transaction enquiry, Transferring money from one account to another account, fixed deposit position, fixed deposit renewal, cheque status. Involved in the testing of all the six modules.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Client Requirements and functionality of the system
- Created test plan based on the business requirements.
- Prepare and Execution of test cases as per requirement.
- Involved in preparing the traceability matrix.
- Test and analyze the load on client and server using Load Runner
- Test functional behavior and measure performance using Load Runner
- Performed functionality testing using selenium.
- Created test script for functionality testing using selenium IDE.
- Performed Unit testing, System testing, Integration testing, and Regression testing, acceptance and load testing for each release build.
- Performed root cause analysis of the bugs and coordinating with development team in resolving them
Environment: Load Runner, Selenium, unix, windows xp, Java, JSP, Rational ClearCase, HTML, Junit, Oracle, bugzilla.
Pharmacy Warehouse Management System