This project is Ecommerce System for Sony Point Of sales, and ecommerce site it enable the user to enter the quantity, print the report for the sales, inventory, and cost for every item in the system. Moreover, the system has the ability to keep track the inventory so when ever the item is sold out it will disappear from the point of sales system and form the sites too.
- Get the Requirement from the client management, and user.
- Create the requirement documentation.
- Create the Database, Users, and Class Diagrams using rational rose by applying several creational Patterns such as singleton, factory. Moreover using the structural Patterns such as Composition, Proxy, and Decorator Patterns, and many other behavioral OOD such as Observer, and Iterator.
- Create the database as in the diagrams using MYSQL5.
- Create the Business Tier for the application using the JDBC, EJB3, and JPA (Toplink), and XML web services so the inventory system will be tracked at any time based on the Database, user, and class diagrams.
- Create the Pages which enable the user to enter the items, categories, cost, and quantity in to inventory system using ICEFaces, JSF, AJAX, JSP, and Servlets API.Create the Point of Sales Application using C# technology and windows forms and bind it to the inventory system by using the XML Web Services client so the items will be tracking at any time.
- Create the e-Commerce site using ASP.net, and MS AJAX control and bind it to the inventory by using the XML Web Services.
- Deploy and test the ecommerce site on the IIS.
- Deploy the inventory application on the BEA web logic server using ANT script.
- Deploy the web services, JPA, and EJB on the BEA web logic server.
- Make the installation package for the point of sales application using the .Net packaging Framework.
- Perform the UNIT, and Integration testing on the application.
- Train the user how to use the system.
Environment: Java, JSF, JPA, EJB3, MYSQL, JDBC, Linux, ANT, AJAX, JAVA Script, XML Web Services, C#, IIS, MYSQL5, and BEA Web Logic
HP(Burbank - CA) Disney Vault Folder
It is an xml web services developed using Java/J2EE technology that makes it applicable to the user to move a large movie file from several location to one central location, to make other projects sharing these files with each other.
- Updated the existing projects with the required xml web services
- Wrote the documentation that describes the functionality of each needed operation in the xml web services, and how to use it from the new xml web services
- Prepared the infrastructure diagram that describes the overall system
- Participated in the environment installation process, by installing BEA web logic server as needed in the infrastructure diagram, installing the Oracle Database as describe too, adding the needed user to the oracle database, in addition to adding the Messages, connections pool to the BEA web logic servers
- Prepared the needed activity diagram that describes the operation which will be done by the xml web services, using JDeveloper 11g
- Designed the class, user diagram for the xml web services using rational rose software
- Participating in the coding of the xml web services, by applying the OOP needed design patterns such as factory, singleton, and callback event
- Wrote the ant code which will be used to deploy the services
- Deployed the xml web services to the BEA web logic
- Wrote the documentation that describes how to write the client for the services using java, and the .Net technology
- Writing java, and .Net samples client application for the services
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, XML, XML web services, BEA web logic and Rational rose, JDeveloper11g, Oracle 10g, and log4j.