Sr. QA Engineer
- Prepared Test Plan, test Cases, Test scripts and Test Metrics for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements, portal redesigned and test specs.
- Involved in testing various business rules User/Customer Functionality, Change Process, Configuration Data Requirements, Legacy Data Requirements, and Access Permissions Requirements.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming and skilled in developing automated test scripts in Java.
- Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts from test lab and logged defects in JIRA.
- Design, develop and implement MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, JUnit and Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed data-driven testing framework in Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Performed XML Schema and DTD-based XML validation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex automation challenges involving Ajax, dynamic objects, custom object types, unexpected event handling.
- Involved in scope creation, script creation, configuration, execution, analysis, resolution, retesting in order to performance testing using JMeter.
- Designed scenarios in JMeter to perform Load and Stress tests and to analyze results.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Attended weekly status meetings with development and management Teams.
- Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly status meetings.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).