Automation Tool: QTP(Quick Test Pro), Selenium, Silk, Loadrunner and HP QC
Testing Type: Automation, Manual and White Box testing
Project: Equine Mortality, Bond, Fidelity, Excess Liability
Client: Great America Insurance Company (GAIC)
GAIC: Great American Insurance Group and America Financial Group (AFG) is a holding company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a Fortune 500 company whose common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.
- Involved in reviews, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing
- Worked with SQL Server
- Used Data Driven Testing technique to test the functionality with multiple set of data
- Bug reporting using Quality Center (QC)
- Responsible for developing test scripts and cross checking with Business Requirements
- Worked as a team with other QA testers to ensure that all projects are executed accurately and completely and assisted other testers with account selection, clarification of ambiguity with test results and general questions that arise.
- Generated weekly Status Reports to the team manager & participated in weekly status meeting with Team members, Team managers, Business analysts & Technical team.