QA Manager / Team Size: 20 / Clients: Payless, T-Mobile, CVS Pharmacy
Description: Accruent is engaged in developing web product Accruent Suite and FAMIS for Retail Companies and Education Universities. The product is comprised of two main modules viz. SLM and Lease Management. Accruent is also having SaaS product Siterra+ for wireless industry and 360Facility for retail.
- Manage and ensure overall quality and reliability of Accruent Suite, FAMIS and Siterra+, 360Facility
- Manage and ensure quality of client deliveries to meet customer satisfaction.
- Project estimation and planning for effective resource management.
- Administration of Database machines.
- Administration of Windows virtual machines - VM creation and imaging.
- Hands on testing of products as well as automated testing of regression suit using QTP, Watir, Selenium
- Coordinating testing efforts for releases with offshore team
- Generate metrics during the product releases and release report which authorizes its release
- Organize & train team members in test case/plan development methods; quality and risk management; Automation tools, latest technologies etc
- Recruitment, building a high quality team, mentoring, retention and handling their performance appraisals
- Handle the hardware & software requirements of the QA team
- Load testing of Accruent Suite using LoadRunner and NeoLoad
- Version controlling the automated scripts for QTP, Watir and LoadRunner, NeoLoad automation using SVN
- Continuous Integration of Build, Deploy and Test using Jenkins
Technical Environment: Java, ASP.NET, Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2008, Ant, Tomcat, IIS7, WinXP, IE9, Web Services, QTP, LoadRunner, NeoLoad4.x, Watir, SVN, MS Project, Selenium WebDriver, VMWare, Jenkins
2. Employer: S. G. Technologies Inc., USA (sgtechinc.com)