Highlights of Qualifications:
- Over 6 years of experience in requirements gathering, issue tracking, reporting, and results analysis of performance testing.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining business testing plans which meet the requirements of change requests.
- Experienced in various project execution methodologies - RUP, SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Iterative, and Waterfall.
- Extensively experienced in Manual/Automated testing for Client/Server and Web-based applications on several platforms, using - HP Quality Center/Mercury TestDirector, LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Center.
- Comprehensive exposure to the complete Software Development (SDLC) and Software Testing (STLC) Life Cycle projects including requirements gathering & analysis, estimation, test planning, execution and defect tracking & reporting.
- Experienced of defect creation in Defect Management tool like Quality Center and TestDirector for assigning defect, retesting defect and generating reports.
- Experienced in maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements in Quality Center.
- Experienced in playing Admin Role for Quality Center and have in-depth knowledge of all features in Quality Center with configurations, customization, dashboard reporting and versioning.
- Experienced in designing standard QA metric reports for bug tracking and reporting using Quality Center.
- Excellent Database knowledge for Back-end testing using Oracle, MS SQL Server & MS Access.
- Experienced in creating Performance test plans, developing, executing and maintaining test scripts using LoadRunner.
- Ability to quickly debug LoadRunner issues and problems that stop execution.
- Experienced in testing Server hardening and Server health check with Open source Tools like Jmeter & BadBoy.
- Experienced in using Jmeter for Database Backend Testing with JDBC & ODBC Connection.
- Experienced using Monitoring Tools like Task Manager, Process Explorer, Performance Monitor, Resource Monitor and Data Ware House Monitor in Windows system and Jconsole to Monitor Java based application, System Monitor and Topas in UNIX system.
- Experienced in designed a Performance Framework using LoadRunner.
- Experienced in load testing, stress testing and performance testing using LoadRunner by scripting VUser scripts for multiple users, multiple transactions at rendezvous points.
- Self-starter with the ability to supervise and allocate tasks and responsibilities, define and establish procedures and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Test Director, LoadRunner, Performance Center and Jmeter
Languages: C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/ SQL, HTML, Shell Scripting
Web Applications: HTML, DHTML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS, Web logic