Releases: 5.0, 5.12, 5.14, 18.104.22.168, 5.30, 5.40
Project Details: The Kontiki Delivery Management System (DMS) is software that allows an organization to
Distribute media files efficiently and securely. DMS includes server components and client components. By installing the DMS server components, an organization can publish content to the "DMS grid," a system of shared content. This content can be downloaded by anyone with a DMS client, such as employees (Intranet), partners (Extranet), or end-user customers (Internet). The Kontiki Delivery Manager (KDM) is a client application that provides a rich application
program interface (API) to control and query content downloads from within the Kontiki DMS. The KDM Developer Package assumes successful deployment of the appropriate DMS server software. The supported client versions on Windows are: 5.x, 4.2.1, 4.2, 4.1, 4.04 or 4.02. The supported client versions on Macintosh are: 22.214.171.124, 5.30.
Content Delivery Network -P2P Tested Features: - Client Installation
- Subscription/Content Download from Delivery Management Service
- Play/Pause/Pause All/Resume All/Delete/Unsubscribe subscription
- LAN Peering with KDP and SDDP protocol enable
- Download vs Browser Priority
- Blackout Period(Content delivery restricted in Blackout period)
- Multi User Content sharing
- Deep Delete
- Grid Streaming
- Run as Service(Demon Thread)
- Proxy Authentication.
- Download Monitor
- Firewall/Antispam Anti Virus
- Lead the 2 projects successfully from testing phase to certification phase.
- Attend PRD and Engineering Spec meetings to understand about the project and features.
- Design , develop and execute test plans/Test cases, test results using Quality Center
- Working with offshore QA team and conducting weekly project status meetings.
- Setup Test plan and Test case review meeting with dev team, working as main QA interface between Developers and QA Team.
- Functional testing of Client and Server Initial cycle/Regression cycle and Final cycle Phases.
- Regression testing Application with fixed and resolved state bugs.
- Load and Performance testing of various servers (stage/win stage), and generated the report of performance numbers using Jmeter.
- Ran Server Api test harness with C# and Java Web services API
- Ran database query testing using apache url by giving input.
- Ad-hoc testing of the complete project
- Writing Project Release Certification Report with known issues, release notes issues and test coverage features, and with total Fixed/duplicate/invalid/real-notes bug details.
- Participating in meetings before and after Release Candidate
- Installation, implementation and maintenance of Quality Center 8.2 for Testplan/Testcases/every test cycle progress report
Platform Mercury Imperative's Quality Center 8.2, Bugzilla Windows Vista/Pro/XP/2000/Mac 10.4 and 10.5 Linux, Web Services, SQL, FTP, HTTP, Web and Java based GUI, QA Methodology, Tomcat, Apachie server.