Customer DNV, Norway
Period Aug-2010 to Feb-2011
DNV - Will conduct an audit for a company and based on their performance, it'll decide whether to approve or reject their certificate request. As part of audit following activities are Initial Audit/Visit, Periodic audit, Approved, Rejected, Performed etc.
Scheduler Application: - DNV will allow the people to book the auditors through a .net based application(Called Scheduler) , it is communicating the Siebel sales application through inbound WS call and only planners can able to book the auditors.
Siebel Sales Application: - DNV people will have the access to different views based on their Responsibility and able to perform Creating new Account Prospect, Referrals, Account, Opportunity, Quotes, Contact, Project, Activities and able to book/unbook the auditors to perform the audit based on their position type.
Siebel 220.127.116.11, Siebel 18.104.22.168
Siebel Sales , eSales, Marketing, eMarketing, Partner Portal Application
Tools Siebel Tools
- Extensively used of ETL to transfer and extract data from source files (Flat files and RDBMS) and load the data into the target database.
- Prepared the test cases and have done unit testing.
- Created an inbound web service to allow the Scheduler(.Net) application to book auditor's and same thing will be sync with Siebel Sales
- Automated the new user creation process , by reading the data's from excel and created for Siebel applications like Partner portal, eSales.
- Extensively worked in designing mappings for different sources such as flat files, Relation source and so on.
- Have built various transformations such as Stored Procedure, look up, Normalizer, rank, expression, update and so on.
- Have worked on a Siebel Upgrade (7.8 to 8.1) and having a depth of understanding of Project Implementation Methodology and best practices in development.
- Have extensively worked on designing tasks, workflows.
The details of the assignments that I have handled are listed here.