- Experienced Professional well versed in architecture-centric, iterative and incremental approach to software development. With 6+ years’ of experience in requirement analysis, and business process improvement, including manual and automation testing processes.
- Worked with different industries such as Marketing, e-commerce, Retail Channels, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
- Excellent Global e-commerce experience covering both functional and non-functional requirements and testing methodologies.
- Involved with projects from inception to production and maintenance.
- Worked with on-site, off-site and off-shore development models.
- Successfully lead projects as a Business/Quality Analyst Lead as well as PM. Worked with on-site, off-site and off-shore software development and team members.
- Excellent QA Project Management and Business Analyst skills backed by technical & Business Education.
Industries: Retail channels, Private Label, E-commerce, EMR, Healthcare, Insurance Claims, Financial, Manufacturing, Sales/Marketing, Art reproduction and Supply Chain.
Quality Assurance/Testing: Excellent knowledge of automation testing, manual testing, UAT (User acceptance testing), End to End, functional, regression and integration testing. Test validation, smoke testing, unit testing, Defect tracking and reporting.
Business Analyst: Universal Modeling Language, Process engineering/re-engineering, Requirements Analysis and Systems Analysis. Experience in creating and documenting Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Business Requirement Document (BRD), and Wireframes. Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
Tools and Software: Smart Bear (ALM Complete), Web Deployment Wizard, Mercury QC, QTP, Selenium, Bromine, Atlassian products: Jira, Zephyr, Bonfire and Bamboo, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, Bugzilla, Winrunner, Loadrunner, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, AS400, Test Bench and Test Drive.
Databases: Knowledge of Relational database management system and SQL.
Tested Languages: Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, XML, ASP, CSS, C++, J2EE and PHP.