Lead Automation Engineer
Lead Automation Engineer
Apr 2015 – Current
Sr Automation Engineer
Sep 2012 – Mar 2015
Dec 2010 – Sep 2012
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Sep 2007 – Aug 2010
BAPATLA ENG COLLEGE(NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY), BAPATLA
2002 – 2006
Projects At YATRA
TITLE : Common Services(Promo ,Single Sign on etc)
Desc: Common services is Core project/team in Yatra basically handles all the common web services which are consumed different products across YATRA
1) Worked on creating a automation framework using Java,Maven and TestNG to test all the APIs of servicec using Java clients which are basically developed using Spring framework.
2) Reviewed and mentored the team to develop automation test cases to make sure maximum code/functional coverage for test cases
3) Worked on performance bench marking of Service APIS using JunitPerf.
4) Created Jenkins SVN jobs for automation test cases along with Service Jobs to evolve the system towards CI/CG process
5) Created a tool using Java to generate test Promo codes.
6) Lead the team across different release to make sure release going smooth
7) Worked on load/stress testing of web service using Jmeter
8) Reviewed the status of QA in daily stand ups as part of agile scrums to ensure smooth quality of releases.
9) Participated in design discussions along with Product and Dev teams to make sure requirements are customer centric.
TITLE : YATRA APP FOR MOBILE
Desc: YATRA App is a mobile app for both Android and IOS platforms which contains all the major business products of YATRA like flights hotels holidays etc
1) Created a framework for REST based controller using spring beans ,java ,http unit maven and testNG
2) Created initial set of test cases to make sure no issues with framework
3) Mentored the mobile QA team on Maven and TestNG
4) Created Robotium based framework using Java to test APP.
5) Trained the mobile QA team on Robotium.
TITLE : YATRA FLIGHTS
Desc: Flights is major product for YATRA which basically to provide airline booking services for Passengers.Product developed using JAVA spring framework and also consume lot of external real time systems like GDS ,LCC
Created a Test driven framework with TestNg and Webdriver which drives the data fromr excel
Involved with framework design stage and worked with a third party team to develop the framework
Identified test cases across Yatra products and figured out a plan to automate them
Mentored the team on web driver and reviwed the code of aitomation test cases
Project At AMAZON
TITLE : KINDLE PERIODICALS
Desc: Kindle device enable user to subscribe and read books/epapers online. This project takes care of entire e-periodical platform which contains newspapers, magazines, blogs .The end to end flow contains buying the news paper from store to delivering the news paper to the customer.
Responsible for end to end to QA of entire Kindle periodical system.
Created test plans with QA team and continuously review them with dev/product teams also participated in BRD reviews with product teams
Worked with end to end flows of kindle periodicals from content publishing ,uploading,pipeline and delivery
Monitored systems/alarms and verify pings of different web service
Created automation framework with java and SeleniumRC and execute them accordingly.
Automate the web services with Junit and Java client.
Worked on performance testing on web services using Jmeter also participated on Game days to test the stress capabilities of services by generating huge load on web services.
Project At GLOBALLOGIC(ONSITE GOOGLE)
TITLE : IRIS (In REAL TIME CONTEXT INTEGRATED SYSTEM).
Desc:The IRIS product allows Procurement personnel to ensure supply and negotiate service levels with suppliers. The software provides global visibility to supplier performance, compliance, and in-context intelligence to identify potential supply problems. Procurement personnel can measure the $ impact of decisions using real-time what-ifs, make fact based decisions and negotiate with suppliers to prevent potential supply problems before it is too late.
Developed UI with java for the testing environment.
Developed reports using excel macros (VBA) with GUI integration for support team.
Involved in regression testing and load testing using excel macros.
Created number of model journeys for load testing using SQL server stored procedures.
As a support team, monitored the Sales force for the tickets raised
Follow-up of the mails for the new conversations or comments added to the cases.
Took the ownership of the case as per the case priority and assign it to the concerned support team
Created multiple solutions to the frequently raised tickets and add it to Knowledge Base.
Individually developed an automation framework with java, using Selenium RC and wrote n number of test cases.
TITLE : COSMOS
Desc: Google is a company which undertakes vendors for various applications; Cosmos is an application to track vendor status. It will track vendor project details, status details etc.
Involved in Development of application using Python
Created unit test cases using Junit to test stability of code.